The Cashless Exchange is a platform through which Merchants trade goods, services, or experiences using (“Value”) with other participating merchants to trade goods, services or experiences or with us, “Interum Corp”, for goods or services they may need. Any Value traded with Interum Corp for our services will then be sold on the Cashless website to consumers at a discounted rate. This patent-pending debt converting invoicing system allows Value debts to be repaid and helps drive cash paying customers back to the Merchants place of business. Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchants services/or goods and are solely responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the goods and services provided.
Certain Merchant Offerings, Products, or other available programs and pricing on the Platform may change at any time at Interum Corp’s sole discretion, without notice.
The use of the platform and becoming a member of the Cashless Exchange means that you allow us to sell the Valu that we own at the Point of Sale or Purchase (POS)
Ownership of the Platform
Use of Platform
As a condition of your use of the Platform, you agree that:
- You are of legal age (e.g. 18 or older)
- You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
- You agree to allow us to sell our Valu that we own at the Point of Sale (POS).
- You are not barred from selling or receiving products or services under applicable law;
- You will not attempt to use the Platform with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools of any kind or functionality;
- You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the outlines and parameters of the respective offers;
- You will only make a purchase on the Platform for your own use or your companies use;
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Platform, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- You will update and make appropriate corrections of any information submitted to the Platform that has been deemed false, misleading, or incorrect.
- You will only participate in the platform once you have created a Merchant Account, received a merchant ID number, and deposited Value in the community.
- You understand that refusing to fulfill a trade or redeem a voucher will result in the following:
- First, a cease and desist warning.
- Second, you will be removed from the platform and have your membership revoked without notice.
Access to the Platform
You may apply for membership at any time but you may only hold one account on our Platform per unique business email. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. You understand and agree that Interim Corp shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to your account settings. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences.
In order to access all parts of the Platform and to trade with other members, you must have a Merchant account. Without a merchant account, you will be restricted from all Merchant parts of the Platform.
- Submitting any content to the Platform that:
- Violates any laws relating to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, and laws related to defamation.
- Contains malware or viruses
- Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential, or private information;
- Is misleading or misrepresented;
- Has the effect of impersonating others;
- Contains graphic imagery or profane language
- Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of Interum Corp. claiming to speak on behalf of Cashless Exchange or provides confidential information concerning Cashless Exchange or Interum Corp.;
- Contains chain letters of any kind;
- Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud, is misleading, or falsifies information about your Cashless Exchange account or to create multiple accounts; or
- Is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights.
- Attempting to do or doing any of the following.
- Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access:
- Scanning or monitoring the Platform for data gathering purposes to track usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information, or similar data;
- Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Platform or attempting to overload, “flood”, “spam”, or “crash” the platform.
- Using any of the following:
- Frames, framing techniques, or framing technology to enclose content included on the Platform without express written permission from Interum Corp.;
- Any Platform content, including User Content, in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
- The Platform or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political, religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with Interum Corp; or
- The platform or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants, or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Interum Corp.
- Engaging in any of the following:
- Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page, or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by Interum Corp and the platform;
- Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Platform;
- Using any “robot”, “spider”, “scraper”, or other automated means or any manual process to access monitor or copying content from the Platform without express written permission;
- Deep-linking to any portion of the Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any value exchange) without our express written permission;
- Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Interum Corp, Cashless Exchange, Cashless Cooperative, our Merchants, or our services.
- Selling or trading any obscene or illegal products, services, or materials (e.g. Pornography, Prostitution services, illegal weapons, illegal substances, obscene material, adult products, alcoholic products).
Shipping & Receiving
Shipping and all complaints associated with the complaint need to be handled with the service provider.
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Interum Corp. Users or any parties acting on their behalf are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other pages or sites without the written permission of Interum Corp. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the Site without Interum Corp’s express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any Platform content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without Interum Corp’s express written consent. All content (including any software programs) available on or through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.